BSPD for Patients and Parents

BSPD is a specialist dental society and our mission is to improve the oral health of children. We have produced a range of resources to support families and all involved in the care and well-being of children and young people, which you can download from our PatientInfo page. If a parent or carer has a concern about their child’s teeth, the family dental practice is the first port of call. We recommend that families should take their children to the dentist when their first teeth come through or by the age of one at the latest to make the best possible start to their oral health journey. You can find out more about our Dental Check by One campaign here.

Click here to view a short video to explain how to send photos of your child’s teeth to the dentist.

If your child has knocked out or damaged a tooth, please visit: